1:06 AM
0

Img patmapusan virutaippe will qualify me for the Bharat Ratna: Interview with Kamal kamalahassan interview in chennai about award
 
The federal government announced patmapusan Award for Actor Kamal Hassan. Soon followed by the office today, he told reporters.

The detail is as follows: -

Question: How do you feel patmapusan Award?

Answer: There are many people who are eligible for the award patmapusan. This award has also taught me to go vankamaleye. I got this award. It just did not exist. I think I get to go to the award.

Q: Do you think the delay in getting this award?

A: This is the first in the country to give people virututan. The next step is about the rest. That's how this award.

Q: Tendulkar Bharat Ratna Award for the 25-year record. After 50 years you வழங்கப்பட்டுள்ளதே patmapusan award?

A: This kind of independence. The salaries do not ask. Get right, gets right. This award Bharat Ratna to people like me takutiyakkiyatu will be eligible for a day.

Q: Did Rajini greet you?

A. I did not tell them. But surely blesses. I know he is not interested in moderating function.

Q: Who patmapusan award handed?

A. I have taught and will dedicate this award to my family. I get paid a lot of people are taught. I learned a lot of people giving him a salary. Q.. Ajith, giving me my salary as Shanmugam annacci teaching. It was unforgettable thanks. Thanks intractable debt.

Q: Do you think this award vishwaroopam injury to the drug?

A: I have only contempt for the wealth I'll take it. Will be shared with others when it comes to popularity.

Q: What do you want to say about the Oscars?

A: We are doing business in this town. We ISI The (standards) are needed. Only when the country goes to the yuesai Needs. If you need to leave. Pattalo I need them and they need to know it will happen.

Q: India has kutiyaracaki 65 years. The country has achieved self-sufficiency consider?

A: The level of evidence is reached. There are indications that you did not make. Has been a total success. In particular, the caste system is still oliyavillaiye. Teri sung by the great-granddaughter of illaiyati pappakkal castes and that it was not the abolition of caste. Yet the urge to achieve blood flow is maintained.

Q: Will you come to politics in the future?

A: Here are all politicians. ஓட்டுப்போடுகிறோம் once every 5 years. Karaiyakki are hand finger. The karaipotum.

Q: 'Vishwaroopam' -2 'When will the movie?

A: The movie was over. Music and technical work is in progress.

Q: write your autobiography?

A. I do not agree with that. The lie will have to write the biography. Manamtan write really hurt much.

Thus, Kamal said.
...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Labels

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Popular Posts