3:09 AM
0

Kamasutra Image Affair: 5 million compensation lawyer asked the Director notice

Kamasutra 3D film in Bollywood is now being touted as hectic. Kamasutra 3D film itself is just too hot to listen to the expectation. Serl famous hero of the copratan taples pose. In total, close to the beauty of the show with 3-D.

Meanwhile, the film's director Rupesh Paul and serlin conflict has broken out. What both piracnaiyo unknown. A few days ago on his Facebook serl director of the Chopra shouting bad words stettas Rubaie-who had had dropped away from the image.

Rupesh was horrified to see this. 75 percent of the film sector jobs would have been able to comment on the issue of serl he caused outrage. Immediately notice the prosecutor had asked for compensation of 5 million.

"Serl's on me horrendous accusations, saying my image to the breach caused the left. This insult me ​​act. Serl on me personally hate nothing., But his actions had insulted me. He over 5 million nastaitukettu case will continue," he said Rupesh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Labels

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Popular Posts