8:15 AM
0

With five consecutive superhit films – 'Cocktail', ''Race 2', 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani', 'Chennai Express' and 'Ram-Leela', Deepika Padukone has become the biggest Bollywood female superstar now.Particularly, the year 2013 has turned out to be an amazing one for her, as each of her film has crossed Rs.100 crore nett mark at the box office.Certainly, Deepika is feeling extremely happy with all the success coming her way."This year has been very good for me. A lot has happened in my life this year," she said at a recent event.The actress further added that she is even happier for her fans and supporters who have always been there for her.She uttered, "But more than my success, I think it's the time for celebration for everyone who has supported me. All my fans and everyone who has encouraged me and been a part of my journey over the years."v Deepika's hands are currently full of big banner films. Her upcoming films are 'Finding Fanny Fernandez', 'Happy New Year' and 'Window Seat'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Labels

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Popular Posts